Friday, December 08, 2006

Daydreams

Jimmy Buffett once wrote an interesting song called “Havana Daydreamin’”. Well, today I was Jamaica Daydreamin’, as I have never been to Havana. It’s been in the mid 50’s here today in Florida and I was just thinking about the good times that I have spent there in the warm Jamaican sun. My last visit to the Island was in 1993, at Hedonism II on Negril Beach.

I have also stayed in Montego Bay, Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios on prior trips to that island. But, Negril was the best of them all. Fewer beggars and more people trying to sell you dope. I don’t do Ganja, but my girlfriend at the time did, and said that it was some really good shit that I bought for her. I took a fancy to the Herbal Tea that the “Tea Ladies” sold on the Beach in Negril.

Magic Mushrooms or “Shrooms” are one of God’s greatest gifts to mankind. Besides alcohol and tobacco, it’s the drug of my choice. Jamaican Herbal Tea is made from Magic Mushrooms. A few people that I have spoken to have had bad “shrooms” trips, some people just cannot do them. It’s similar to taking acid (LSD) at a “Grateful Dead”concert in the 1970’s.

Drugs affect each individual differently. While working in the restaurant and bar business for more than 30 years, I have seen how alcohol will change a person from a Doctor Jekyll into a Mister Hyde. Other drugs will do the same.

As I am a hopeless addict, my advice to all, is to stay away from alcohol, tobacco and drugs. I guarantee that you’ll appreciate my advice when you get older.

The Beach Bum

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, parajumpers, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, hollister, toms shoes, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, supra shoes, moncler, converse, links of london, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, converse shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, oakley, air max, ralph lauren, louboutin, swarovski, ugg, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel, pandora jewelry, baseball bats

Fri Nov 21, 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home