Friday, February 09, 2007

Chinese Invasion

I’ve been invaded! My stat counter tells me than 47% of the last 100 visitors to my Blog have been from China. Why China? Because they are industrious and resourceful people with nothing better to do.

Most of the Chinese that visit my Blog will leave a comment saying “Nice Blog – please visit my Blog @ -----. They are very polite people. But I consider this a form of Spam and will never visit their Blog.

In one of my previous Blogs I stated that “If you don’t have a comment relevant to my topic, please do not post a comment”. It appears as if the Chinese, who can write in English, still do not understand the English language.

But, of course, they are not reading my Blogs; they’re just posting their comments to get you to visit their Blog. This really honks me off!

Why are they spamming my blog that gets an average of 14 visitors per day? Why not spam Bobby Griffin’s “The Bestest Blog of All-Time” which has at least 500 hits per day.

Why are these Chinese people targeting me and my Blog? Do they do this to all Bloggers?

Hey, Chinamen, get off of my Blog! "The way which can be uttered, is not the eternal way". (道可道,非常道)

The Beach Bum

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, parajumpers, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, hollister, toms shoes, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, supra shoes, moncler, converse, links of london, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, converse shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, oakley, air max, ralph lauren, louboutin, swarovski, ugg, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel, pandora jewelry, baseball bats

Fri Nov 21, 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
nike trainers
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet
ralph lauren uk
eagles jerseys
skechers shoes

Tue Jul 25, 01:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home