Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sour Grapes

One has to admire Bobby Griffin, author of “The Bestest Blog of all Time”, for his ingenuity. I envy him! Why? Because of the fact that he making money Blogging and I am not.

Bobby Griffin is not a modest person and is very up front about why he has gotten into blogging. He’s in it for the bucks.

His latest post:
“Time is running out for you to become the next featured blog of the week Remember how it works...the largest premium blog donation of the week is entitled to double hits from the Random Blog button as well as that nice big link that you see in the top left. The link itself has been getting about 20 clicks per day, but the number of extra random blog visitors is well into the hundreds. Currently this week's highest donation is $87. Time runs out when I finish doing my updates (sometime on Sunday). Thanks and good luck!”

He also auctions off “The Bestest Blog of the Month” on EBay. As I have stated before in previous Blogs; Bobby is a money making machine. He’s a Catholic High School math teacher who is apparently wasting his time teaching adolescents in the swamps of New Jersey.

He has stated that he made more money last week from The Bestest Blog than he did teaching. I can't imagine what he could be making in the Blogosphere with a full time effort.

Although Bobby rarely writes anything relevant, he does attract people that have extremely well written and interesting Blogs, to his site. I am a reader of several of his “Premium Blogs”.

To become a Premium Blog you must donate to Mr. Griffin. I have nothing to donate excepting my insight. I’m an unemployed poor old man currently supporting my son and grandson. Therefore, I cannot send Bobby any money and become a Premium Blogger .

A link to Bobby’s Blog is on the upper right side of this Blog. Check out his Premium Bloggers. Most of them write well and have interesting Blogs.

The Beach Bum