Sunday, February 11, 2007

Puzzling

The final piece of the puzzle arrived on Friday. It’s a toy rooster! In fact, it is a dancing rooster that plays a polka and squawks to the music. It dances and plays the tune when you push a button on the left wing. However, if you grab it by the neck it emits sounds of barnyard fowl passion. It’s literally choking the Chicken.

Now I have 3 new Kazoos, a bar of Butt/Face Soap and a Dancing Chicken. What relationship do these three have in common? I’m Clueless!

Knowing that my friend has a “Gary Larson” sense of humor, as I also do, I attempted to put all the pieces of this puzzle together. I’m stymied. What can these three items have in common?

I am at a lost in this conundrum. Am I missing the obvious? What is the obvious? There are seemingly a lot of question marks.

Perhaps, as I said in a previous post (A Short Drive) to this Blog, it’s just meant to drive me crazier that I already am. I do admit to being a slightly paranoid person with many phobias. Many more phobias than one person should have.

Why is my friend doing this to me? Again, I am still clueless! Everything is not coming together as he said it would. For two days I pondered this Puzzle.

I gave up today. So I called him for the explanation of the gifts; which follows:

The purpose of the 3 Kazoos is so that 2 of my friends and I can play along with the Polka that the Chicken is playing. Choking the Chicken will make it squawk along with the music. This whole scenario will be so funny that I will crap in my pants while laughing. Therefore necessitating my taking a shower and using the Butt/Face soap. With excrement on my bottom side I would not want to use the same side of the soap to wash my face. That is why the sides of the soap are labeled.

What scares me is that I can almost follow his logic.

By the way, I love choking that chicken.

The Beach Bum

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, canada goose, beats by dre, uggs outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, ugg pas cher, longchamp, canada goose outlet, bottega veneta, insanity workout, ugg, celine handbags, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, mont blanc, ugg boots, hollister, uggs outlet, canada goose, instyler, canada goose, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes, p90x, north face jackets, north face outlet, chi flat iron, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg boots, babyliss pro, nike roshe run, ugg boots, soccer shoes, rolex watches, lululemon outlet, asics running shoes, giuseppe zanotti, ugg australia, vans shoes

Fri Nov 21, 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, parajumpers, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, hollister, toms shoes, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, supra shoes, moncler, converse, links of london, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, converse shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, oakley, air max, ralph lauren, louboutin, swarovski, ugg, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel, pandora jewelry, baseball bats

Fri Nov 21, 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home