Friday, March 30, 2007

Femmes Fatales

I read in the news today that a man from Strafford, Connecticut was brought to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation “after he led authorities on a high-speed chase and then claimed to be Vice President Dick Cheney”.

This guy does not need a psychiatric evaluation. Anyone who would claim to be Dick Cheney, including Dick Cheney, is obliviously insane and should go directly to a mental ward.

“He later admitted he wasn't Cheney but said he was actually "Charlie's Angels" star Jaclyn Smith, police said that he also claimed to be the husband of Paris Hilton's sister.” Is this guy “Loony Tunes” or what? First he’s the Vice President and now he is in a lesbian relationship with Nikki Hilton.

I can see wanting to be Jaclyn Smith, she is still gorgeous for an older woman and has tons of bucks. But being married to Nikki Hilton is a scary thought. Not that she is unattractive, but for God’s sake; she is Paris Hilton’s sister. She is a member of the Hilton family. The entire Hilton family is a little out of kilter. I blame this all on Liz Taylor, whose first husband was Conrad "Nicky" Hilton.

Elizabeth Taylor has been married eight times to seven husbands, twice to the late actor Richard Burton. Obviously Burton was a glutton for punishment. She has destroyed the men in her life, sending some of them to an early grave. She also destroyed Montgomery Cliff, who became a homosexual. He never married Taylor, but just spending a lot of time with her tends to drive men crazy.

When I was young I never had a crush on Liz. My boyhood crush was on Marilyn Monroe. At age fourteen I went to see her in “Some Like it Hot” ten times in two weeks. I still have newspaper clippings from the day after she died in 1962. That's a big crush.

Marilyn was also a woman that drove men crazy. One of the greatest Baseball players ever, Joltin’ Joe DiMaggio, was never the same after being with Marilyn. When she died he went to pieces. “Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio”? I’ve read that until his death in 1999 he would either place on, or send flowers to, Marilyn’s grave twice a week.

Then there was Clark Gable. I liked Clark; he, like John Wayne, always played those real he-man roles but still could show a more tender side. Women loved him and men admired him. Marilyn not only drove him crazy, she gave him a heart attack.

One of my favorite American Author’s (Playwright) Arthur Miller went crazy because of Marilyn. If you have ever seen or read “After the Fall” you’ll know what I am speaking about.

Last, but not least, was Marilyn’s relationship John F. Kennedy. His affair with her could have cost him re-election. Everyone loved Jackie Kennedy. He would have been doomed if the public found out about his relationship with Marilyn. Is this crazy or what?

Unfortunately he didn’t live to see the possibility of his re-election. I admired JFK. Years later when I found out about his relationship with Marilyn Monroe, I thought “way to go Johnny”.

I’m glad that I was too young to get involved with either Marilyn or Liz. I would probably be crazier than I am today. I might even be that guy in the psychiatric ward in Connecticut, or worst yet possibly dead.

The Beach Bum

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George either answer your phone or send me an email. I do not have your email address.

Jimmy Jr.

Sun Apr 01, 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hі there I am so eхciteԁ I fοund yоur sitе,
Ι really fοund уou by eггor, while I ωas
гeѕeaгching on Gοogle for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to sаy cheеrѕ foг a trеmendοus poѕt and a аll rounԁ enjoyable blog (I аlso
loѵe thе theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work. tinnitus

Sat Mar 02, 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Μy brοther ѕuggеѕted I might liκe thіs web sitе.

He was entiгеly right. This рοst truly made
my day. Yοu саn not imаgіne juѕt how much tіme
I had spеnt fοг this іnfo! Τhanκѕ!
Going to www.tinnitus411.com
my website :: Going to www.tinnitus411.com

Tue Mar 05, 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏf you want to obtain much from this poѕt then you have to
aρрly such techniques tо yοur wоn blog.

This Webpage

Wed Mar 06, 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello therе! I just wish to offer you a
big thumbs up for thе ехcellеnt informatiοn уou've got right here on this post. I'll be returning to уour ωeb sitе for
more soon. http://freemoneyforplumbers.com

Thu Mar 07, 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, canada goose, beats by dre, uggs outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, ugg pas cher, longchamp, canada goose outlet, bottega veneta, insanity workout, ugg, celine handbags, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, mont blanc, ugg boots, hollister, uggs outlet, canada goose, instyler, canada goose, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes, p90x, north face jackets, north face outlet, chi flat iron, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg boots, babyliss pro, nike roshe run, ugg boots, soccer shoes, rolex watches, lululemon outlet, asics running shoes, giuseppe zanotti, ugg australia, vans shoes

Fri Nov 21, 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, parajumpers, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, hollister, toms shoes, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, supra shoes, moncler, converse, links of london, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, converse shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, oakley, air max, ralph lauren, louboutin, swarovski, ugg, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel, pandora jewelry, baseball bats

Fri Nov 21, 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home