Friday, March 02, 2007

Like a Rolling Stone

The learned Doctors at the VA Hospital have told me last May, that I must walk daily to strengthen my legs. My knees are shot and I have varicose veins. Walking cause’s pain, but the Doctors say that I must do this activity to keep my leg mussels from atrophying. They told me that I should not sit in a chair, lie on a couch or lie in bed all day. This is what I had been doing. Of course I didn’t listen to the Doctor’s advice.

Last December my leg strength was so weak that I could not hoist myself from the floor while playing with my Grandson. This scared me! Twice my son had to pick me up off of the floor. This is very embarrassing.

But my physical condition is not the point of this post.

Today, I walked to my Bank to make a withdrawal that would allow me to sustain my bad habits. On my journey to the Bank, I passed a Tattoo parlor that is relatively new to Treasure Island. I noticed two teenage girls entering the shop. They were giggling! And I was thinking that I would pay for their Tattoos if they would let me watch. Let’s face it; I’m a sick old man.

I never made the offer, so no harm, and no foul.

Sometimes our minds work in mysterious ways. When I arrived back home I immediately thought of the “Rolling Stones” and not of the teenage girls. This is very unlike me! As I have a longing for younger women, and lived with several awhile. These two girls appeared to be legal. But who knows? It’s not worth the risk at my age; as I don’t want to be branded as a pedophile.

In the early 1980’s the Stones had an Album named “Tattoo You”. It’s not one of there best albums; and I have 11 of their albums on vinyl and 4 more on CD. But it does have their songs “Waiting on a Friend” and “Start me up”. These are two of my favorite Stone’s tunes from the 1980’s.

At this moment I’m listening to the Stones. Great music!

The Beach Bum

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Pretty Penny Lane said...

I love Tattoo You! "Waiting on a Friend" is one of my favorite summer songs EVER! And you can't forget "A Little T&A" where Sir Keith sings! Good luck to you on your exercising - stick with it!

Thu Mar 08, 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, canada goose, beats by dre, uggs outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, ugg pas cher, longchamp, canada goose outlet, bottega veneta, insanity workout, ugg, celine handbags, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, mont blanc, ugg boots, hollister, uggs outlet, canada goose, instyler, canada goose, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes, p90x, north face jackets, north face outlet, chi flat iron, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg boots, babyliss pro, nike roshe run, ugg boots, soccer shoes, rolex watches, lululemon outlet, asics running shoes, giuseppe zanotti, ugg australia, vans shoes

Fri Nov 21, 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, parajumpers, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, hollister, toms shoes, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, supra shoes, moncler, converse, links of london, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, converse shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, oakley, air max, ralph lauren, louboutin, swarovski, ugg, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel, pandora jewelry, baseball bats

Fri Nov 21, 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home