Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oral Sex

I have just returned back home from another week plus of dog sitting and I am now sifting through two hundred plus emails. One of these emails caught my eye immediately, so I decided to read it first. The subject was: “Oral Sex Causes Throat Cancer.

I have now found that I have another health issue to be concerned about. Throat Cancer!

First, I must state that, I have always been a potentially high risk candidate for developing throat cancer because I smoke, drink alcohol and have an acid reflux problem.

An article on NewScientist.com states: “People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are 250% more likely to have throat cancer than those who do not have oral sex”.

The article goes on to say that a new study suggests and the researchers believe this is because oral sex may transmit human papillomavirus (HPV), the virus implicated in the majority of cervical cancers.

This article is ambiguous as to gender, but from what I have read, I believe that the male is more at risk than the female (unless they are Lesbians).

I enjoy oral sex, both giving and receiving. I have preformed oral sex with all of the women that I have been with during the past 30 years; this probably puts me over the 750% range of developing throat cancer.

Now, when I think about it, it’s no wonder to me, why I have a raspy voice, have been coughing more than normal and have had a constant mucous build up in my throat during the past 4 years. My Doctors keep telling me that these problems are caused by my incessant cigarette smoking habit. But I now know better. Because of my sexual habits I’m developing throat cancer.

The next time that I visit the VA Hospital I’ll have to ask them to do a Pap smear on my throat.

The Beach Bum

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, burberry outlet, coach factory outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, prada handbags, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, burberry outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

Fri Nov 21, 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
nike trainers
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet
ralph lauren uk
eagles jerseys
skechers shoes

Tue Jul 25, 01:34:00 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

huarache shoes
nhl jerseys
kd shoes
patriots jerseys
kobe shoes
retro jordans
lebron 13
adidas eqt
adidas yeezy boost
nike huarache sale

Sun Nov 05, 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.29
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots clearance
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots clearance
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
saics running shoes
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet online
bottega

Sat Jul 28, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

La chaussure adidas zx flux bleu marine valeur monétaire de la créativité Nike Shox Navina Mais je voudrais chaussures nike a talons haut digresser pour votre deuxième et communiquer sur le asics pas cher paris prix financier de la créativité, Nike asics gel nimbus 17 Chaussures Shox Navina peut également être essentiel. Faire cet asics chaussures de running gel zaraca femme avis exercice est un bon soulagement pour adidas zx flux leopard solde le pied et la réduction de l'arthrite. air jordan 11 low concord retail price Il est fondamentalement inégalé avec les baskets de sa catégorie. air jordan 5 noir rose orange

Tue Aug 14, 02:14:00 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

true religion
louboutin shoes
nike shoes
converse trainer
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
longchamp outlet
canadian goose
ugg outlet
nike shoes outlet

Wed Oct 10, 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

michael kors outlet
mbt shoes online
yeezy 700
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet online
off white nike
adidas gazelle
canada goose
chrome hearts
kd 11 shoes

Sun Mar 03, 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home